Earth Hour

 
 
I will if you will...
 
If more than half of you join in and support Earth Hour on Saturday 23rd March at 8.30pm, I will bake for you all next week!
 
Remember to join people in 152 countries by turning off all of the lights in your house for an hour.  This will show your concern about the future of our lives on this earth.
 
Learn lots more about Earth Hour at www.earthhour.wwf.org.uk, including lots of suggestions about what you can do during that hour and after it.  Some famous voices have recorded some 'Just So' stories and I will definitely be listening to them.
 
Remember to get a parent to sign your Earth Hour slip to show that you have taken part, then you can look forward to some yummy treats and know that you are doing your bit to make a better future for our planet.
 
Mrs L

8 comments:

  1. I will be doing the earth hour toaday at 8:30pm i tis always awesome

    From Ross P5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's brilliant, Ross. We looked at the website yesterday and there are good suggestions as to what you could do during that hour in the dark!
      I hope you are feeling a lot better now.
      Mrs L

      Delete
  2. I am watching McFly playing live on the Earth Hour website right now and it is really good. A good way to spend the hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did Earth hour this year and it was really fun. I couldn't watch McFly because I couldn't go on the computer because Ronan was on it.


    Lilly Gray P5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you, Lilly. I hope Ronan was doing something worthwhile!

      Delete
  4. I did Earth hour this year but I was asleep when we did it at 8:30pm.

    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura did earth hour too, she played cards and draughts and coloured pictures in, we used oil lamps instead of electricity. We had great fun, all we needed was some snow outside and it would have been perfect. Caroline (Laura's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did earth hour. We turned of all our lights but we had 4 electrical appliances. My laptop, Dad's phone, Mum's tablet and My sister's TV just to keep all of us occupied. I wonder if turned off lots of power so all the I will if you will challenges could be done.



    Erin P5

    ReplyDelete