Muddisdale Part 3


Nature Agents
Yesterday we went to Muddisdale and the nature agents did dough twist but we had to set up a shelter first. We dug a hole out of the ground for the fire and then we put some stones in the hole. Then we put the pot in then we put small peace’s of wood in. Then we grabbed a long stick’s  then we put some hand gel on then we got the dough and we  made the dough it in to a sausage shape. Then we put it around our long stick’s then we started the fire with the fire steel once we got the fire going we started to roast our dough. We had to make then look brown but some went black then we took turns to roast our dough. Once we finished we all twisted the dough of the stick then we ate the dough  tasted like toast. by Ryan and Cameron



When we arrived at Muddisdale we set up the base around about the middle. Then we set off to do our first activities. Ours was build a bridge for a mini beast. We split into 2 groups and started to build the bridge one group used just yarn and the other used sticks and yarn. Our second activity was Nature Park in a tray which is basically just like a mini Muddisdale and in a tray at the same time. Our third activity was draw a map of Muddisdale and it was quite tricky because there was a lot of turns and twists and because Muddisdale is so big. Finally we did a scavenger hunt and we took turns to tell everyone what to get then everyone had to go and get it. Then we had to pack up and go back to school. The Muddisdale All Stars
By Brogan and Paige


Mission Marvellous
 Muddisdale
On Monday the 16th of May 2016 we went to muddisdale for are third trip. First we made nature park in a tray, we split are group into groups of 3. Then we made a perfume in pairs, we put flowers, water, mud in are perfume. Cierra had to go in a ditch to get water and got pocked by a pointy bush it was funny. Next we made homes for mini beasts in trees and on the grass / mud and we worked in pairs and 3s. After that we got lost in the trees and had to use a compass to find are way out. But Tyler and Kayden got lost in a thorny bush so Ingrid had to get them out of the bush and fix them up. Then we walked back to school. We had a great time at Muddisdale.
By the M MM’S 


24 comments:

  1. What great fun we all had today, what a pity it wasn't as nice weather as last week. Ingrid Drever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the weather sucked but the dough twists were great. Sofia

      Delete
    2. Yeah Ingrid it was a shame that it was not sunny it would of been even better with the sun but everyone had a great time I wounder what it will be like ext week.William

      Delete
  2. hi class 5 yesterday i think was great fun my group (the nature agents) were at the camp fire making dough twists. What we did was we got a hand full of dough and rolled it into a sausage then we got the dry end of the stick and wrapped it round and maked sure it was tight on then four or five people at a time put there sticks above the fire and twisted there sticks round. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had loads of fun making and cooking the dough twists I hope the other groups have fun ding it as-well. Next week we are going to do a lot of things. It's really really cool making the dough twists. sofia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muddisdale was great fun the mission marvellous Muddisdale started of doing nature park in a tray I was with Kadyn and Tyler we started of putting mud and moss in the tray next we decorated it with sticks flowers and leaves. After that we build a mini den for mini bests but it wasn't that little we built it out of sticks and dry grass.Next we did perfume me and Tyler's smelt like mint and honey.Then we used a compass and Tyler and Kadyn got their self's stuck in a thorn bush.It ws great fun at Muddisdale and I am glad that we are going again. Erlend B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked makng the perfume my one smelt like crabs

    by Kadyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree making the perfume was fun. Tyler

      Delete
    2. I wonder why your perfume fmelt like crabs Kayden

      Cierra

      Delete
  6. on the 16th of may we went to Muddisdale our group made dough twists we had to cook the for ages but they tasted so good we had lots of fun.
    Angus

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesterday we went to muddisdale. I was in the group mission marvelous muddisdale (we used to be tealkdace.) Our first activity was making a nature park in a tray. We split into groups of 3 i was with Erlend bailey and Aiden. Our tray had a path down the middle of it and moss on either side with twigs lying on top and a big rock on one side. Our next activity was to make ea perfume or a scent. Me and Lauren mad one together we called it spring breeze it smelt really nice.We then had break. After that we made a mini den for a mini beasts. me and Caitlin made less of a den more of a hotel. It had a few different types of beds there was dead grass,normal grass,a flower on a branch that we used for a bed, some leaves and a rock. We tied all the beds on the tree with dead grass and Caitlin made a walkway up to it. At the end we where aloud to leave it because it was made with stuff we found at muddisdale although we had to knock of the rock encase it fell on top of an animal on a windy day. Our last activity was to use a compass so we pretended to get lost and knew the path was north so went north. I got out but Caitlin didn't. After that we had to leave it was a really fun day and i cant wait to go back next Tuesday. The only activity where doing next week is campfire and dough twists. Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed going to Muddisdale for the third time. Our activitey's were making perfume my perfum was called river apple my partner was Erlend c . And making a mini den me and my partner Erlend c made a stick den then made covoured it with grass and leaves. We also made a nature park in a tray. Finally we had to make a sundail and use a compass. but me and my partner couldnt find the 2 poeple we were sharing with. It was a fun school trip. Aiden

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone going to Muddisdale was super fun we got to make a map of Muddisdale I made the map with Kaylen and Pippa. Our group did a scavenger hunt it was so cool. Darby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi class 5 on Monday we went to Muddisdale and it was really fun. My favorite activity was nature park in a tray because we made a little village inside it. My second favorite activity was the scavenger hunt because we had to find some nettles.
    Erin.K

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was in the groop MMM. At muddisdale first we made nature park in a tray it looked like birds eye view of a walking park.after we made a perfume I worked with Aiden he caled the perfume river apple. Then I made a mini den for a mini beast it was so camo flange when I did a three sixty I for got it was even there. Finally we where going to use the compass but the girls with the compasses ran of. Erlend c.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At mudslide we where making perfume it was very very fun making perfume. (BY BRUCE)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi class 5 it was great at Muddisdale on monday my group was me Erlend Erlend Cierra Caitlin Kadyn Aiden Lauren. We made purfume what was my favourite. me and Erlend smelled like mint and honey. But unfortunatly me, Kadyn and Erlend got stuck in a rose bush. Tyler

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi class 5 I had so much fun at Muddsidale I was in the Muddisdaleallstars.Scott

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi class 5 I had a great time at Muddisdale. My group first activity was nature park in a tray we had to get into groups of three I was with Cierra and Caitlin. Once we finished that we went on and made a perfume we got into pairs I was with Daisy this time me and Daisy. We picked up flowers and leaves and put them in a jar with water ours was called summer breeze. Then we went back to base to build a den for mini beasts. Mine and Cierra's took a while to build but we got there in the end. Finaly we got to our last activity we had to use a compass to find our way back to base. After a long day we went back to school for lunch. Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello everyone I'm in the muddisdale all stars. When me,Kalyen and Darby where drawing the map of muddisdale it was not very easy. But I still had a good time. Pippa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi. What did you put your perfume in after you made it? What did you make it in and how long did it take? Cara and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Perfume smells like watermelon and we put anything we could find. It only took about 20 minutes. Declan

      Delete
    2. Hi we put the perfume in jam jars and we made them in jars. Scott

      Delete
    3. We put the perfume in a jar it took about 7 minutes to make the perfume BY kadyn

      Delete