Tag Rugby Festival

We were glad to wake up to a dry and relatively bright morning on Friday for the Tag Rugby Festival.  We were split into three teams along with some of the P6s.  Everyone took part enthusiastically and had a great day.  The children were really good at supporting each other and showed great sportsmanship.  All three teams won some of their games and showed an improvement in skills.

James couldn't play as he was injured but he was a brilliantly motivational coach!


Friends Reunited!
    
The cheerleaders were first class!
Well done everyone - you did the school proud!
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed doing the tag rugby festival. It was nice seeing Ryan again. I was proud of my self I scored a few tries and that was the first time I had ever got a few tries.

    Zoe P5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Zoe. It's great that you leave comments on the blog posts too, thanks.

      Delete
  2. Alex really enjoyed the day and it was nice to catch up with old friends. I love the funny cheerleader photo!!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one for the paper on their birthdays!

      Delete